Weather for Binghamton, New York
Lat: 42.10N, Lon: 75.91W
Wx Zone: NYZ056
CWA Used: BGM
Watches, Warnings and Advisories
|Click the advisory below for details. |
| ||Issued: 318 PM EST SUN FEB 26 2017|
| ||Expires: 1200 AM EST TUE FEB 28 2017|
Issue Date: 318 PM EST SUN FEB 26 2017
Expiration: 1200 AM EST TUE FEB 28 2017
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in New York...
Susquehanna River At Conklin affecting Broome and Susquehanna Counties
Tioughnioga River At Cortland affecting Cortland County
Do not drive over flooded roads or bridges...
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, the Official Voice of the National Weather
Service for later developments.
For further river and weather information, you can visit ourwebsite at
318 PM EST SUN FEB 26 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Susquehanna River At Conklin.
* Until late Monday night.
* At 3 PM Sunday the stage was 12.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will crest near 12.9 feet around 7 PM Sunday. The river
will fall below flood stage after 12 PM Monday.
* Impact...At 12.0 feet...Flood stage. Alta, River and Lawrence Roads closed in
the Town of Conklin due to minor flooding. No homes are flooded at this river
stage. Valley park in Kirkwood takes on water.
LAT...LON 4211 7587 4210 7582 4198 7572 4195 7558
4194 7574 4209 7587